Vibrant Life℠ Initiatives
Vibrant Life℠ Initiatives: Exhibits, Challenges and Toolkits
Establishing a culture of health in the workplace by encouraging healthy lifestyles is a key component of an effective wellness program. ConnectWell's Vibrant Life℠
Initiatives are designed to help employees adopt habits that are fundamental to a healthy lifestyle. Healthy habit formation requires education, practice and tools that support people in building the capacity for well-being.
ConnectWell’s Self-guided Wellness Exhibits combined with Wellness Challenges and Toolkits provide a full set of programming to help your employees adopt healthy lifestyle practices around nutrition, physical activity, sleep and stress management.
Self-guided Wellness Exhibits
ConnectWell’s unique Self-guided Wellness Exhibits educate participants through a set of posters and support materials designed to be exhibited at worksites. This flexible format enables you to reach as many employees as possible since the exhibit can be made available at time periods and locations that meet the needs of the workforce. A virtual version can be posted to your wellness portal to reach remote employees and family members.
Exhibit materials can be translated into other languages to meet the diverse needs of your workplace and customized to incorporate the wellness brand of your organization.
Exhibit materials include:
- A full set of posters that explain the principles for each topic
- Handouts that accompany the exhibit
- Prop suggestions for the exhibit
- Passport to learning
- Instructions on how to set-up the exhibit at your worksite
ConnectWell offers multiple 4-week wellness challenges that focus on critical components of a healthy lifestyle: nutrition, physical activity, sleep and stress management. A sampling of challenges include:
- Real Food Challenge - Healthy Eating Challenge
- The Big Swap Movement Challenge - Increasing Physical Activity Challenge
- Time for Me Challenge - Stress Management Challenge
- Sleep Well Challenge - Improving Quality and Quantity of Sleep Challenge
Challenge Materials and Support
ConnectWell supports each challenge with a suite of turn-key materials to ensure high participation rates, a well-organized challenge and data collection. Challenge materials can be translated into other languages to meet the diverse needs of your workplace and customized to incorporate the wellness brand of your organization. Suite of materials includes:
- Double-sided challenge sheet, posters, wellness portal graphics
- Integration with digital challenge platform
- Scripted email communications for Wellness and Human Resources staff to send to employees throughout the challenge to increase engagement
- Surveys to administer at beginning and end-of-challenge to gain insight and data about the impact of the challenge on new habits and employee health
- Guidelines for challenge celebrations to make creating an end-of-challenge event meaningful for challenge participants
ConnectWell’s Toolkits consist of concise and employee-oriented educational materials that include science-based practices on improving well-being in the areas of:
- Physical Activity
- Stress Management
- Wellness On The Go
Toolkit Contents and Format
Each Toolkit includes modules that provide detail enabling a broader understanding of the topic and supporting the adoption of health practices. Crafted by ConnectWell experts, these Toolkits can be used to support wellness initiatives, wellness challenges, seminars and health events. ConnectWell’s Toolkits are presented in a format that makes the information easy-to-understand, enabling employees and their families to put the information into practice. Clients are provided with the Toolkit modules in individual PDF format to enable ease of distribution through email attachments and printing to support wellness initiatives. Toolkit contents can be translated into other languages to meet the diverse needs of your workplace and customized to incorporate the wellness brand of your organization.